Greek Week 2021 Philanthropy
Local Philanthropy: Rural Advocates for Independent Living (RAIL)
This year we are supporting RAIL, which is the Rural Advocates for Independent Living. This organization provides resources for those living with disabilities to help them live as independently as they choose. They help with information and support by providing resources and independent living skills training. They also have a vision center, personal care products, and medical equipment available to those who qualify. This organization covers 10 counties in Northeast Missouri, including Kirksville.
Past Greek Week Philanthropies:
All monies were raised by Greek students.
- 2019: Pantry for Adair County (PAC)
- 2018: $25,000, The Imagination Library
- 2017: $19,868, Halo Foundation and Field of Dreams Rescue
- 2016: $22,147.57, Heart to Heart International
- 2015: $20,851, Greek Scholarships, ANAD, and NEMO Inclusion Project
- Read more about it here.
- 2014: $16,000, Greek Scholarships and Victim Support Services
- 2013: $6,815, Greek Scholarships and Food 4 Kids
- 2012: $6,4740, Greek Scholarship and Children’s Miracle Network
- 2011: $8,740, I Think I Can Foundation
- 2010: $5,500
- 2009: $13,000, Make a Wish Foundation